Sales and Special EventsNext Page
March Special Event!
Top Your Table Open House!
Saturday, March 25th
10:00 - 3:00
This has been a fun event to plan. We have been busily making anything that would top your table…..from mug mats, to placemats, to tablemats, to table toppers, to baskets, and maybe something else…..I still have time to dream….! To this date, we have samples made or are in the making. We will be showing some things in all the seasons also. There will be at least 3 free patterns to pass out to all attendees too. We will have kits if you so choose, and if not perhaps you can walk away with some great inspiration! It’s an Open House, so you can come and go as you please!
“ANNUAL PAJAMA PARTY SALE”
Friday, March 10th & Saturday, March 11th
Wear your pajamas 8:00a.m. – 9:00a.m. and receive 35% OFF ALL FABRIC
Wear your pajamas 9:00a.m. - 10:00a.m. and receive 30% OFF ALL FABRIC
Wear regular clothes 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and receive 25% OFF ALL FABRIC
We just love seeing those jammies!
SUPER BOWL FABRIC SALE - FEBRUARY 7 - 11 PATS WON!
The fabric colors that will be on sale February 7th - 11th at 30% off will be determined by the winner of the Super Bowl on Sunday the 5th.
So…..really….it all boils down to this: red, white, silver/gray will definitely be on sale - the winner of the Super Bowl will determine if the last color will be blue or black.
Suppose that will shape who we will be routing for?
PATS WON-ITS BLUE!
February Sales - “Deal of the Day”
You will be able to make a 15% OFF deal any day during the week of
February 14th - 18th. Choose any one item and receive a 15% discount.
(That one item could be one continuous cut of fabric:
ex: 10 yards of one fabric if you wanted.)
“Annual January Thaw Sale”
Friday, January 27th & Saturday, January 28th
20% OFF STOREWIDE (Regularly priced merchandise)
TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SALE
We will write the numbers 1-12 on individual Christmas balls which will be placed in a Christmas stocking. When you make purchases from the 1st to the 12th, you will draw a ball from the stocking. Whatever number is on the Christmas ball will be added to the 10% you receive every time you walk thru our door. Ex.: Draw the number “9”, add it to the normal 10% discount, and your discount would be 19%.
ANNUAL “WEAR YOUR APRON” SALE- ALL MONTH
Wear your apron and receive
30% OFF ALL CHRISTMAS FABRIC
Not the apron type? You’ll still receive 25% OFF!
November 8th Red, White, and Blue Sale!
ONE DAY ONLY!
In honor of our right to vote on this election day of November 8th, all red, white, and blue fabric will be 30% off!
Take advantage of this special one day sale on your way to or from voting!
November Sale - based on your age category!
How about some fun? Your sale week will depend on your age category.
We’ve done this for nine years now and have had a ball.
It’s an annual event!
You’ll receive 20% off your total purchase during your sale week!
(Excluding sales tax, already sale-priced merchandise, and
longarm quilting services.)
Ages 70+ “You’ve Earned it!”- Choose your day
Ages 60-69 “The Seam Rippin’ 60’s” –Nov. 1st - 5th
Ages 50 – 59 ”The Flying Geese” –Nov. 8th - 12th
Ages 40 – 49 “The Rip Roarin’ 40’s” – Nov. 15th - 19th
Ages 30 – 39 “The Repro Years” – Nov. 22nd - 26th
Ages 20 – 29 “The Turning 20’s” –Choose your day
October - ShoptoberFest 2016 Shop Hop
Oct. 18th & 19th 10:00 - 6:00
Oct. 20th - 22nd 10:00 - 5:00
• Ten participating shops. Visit 8 of the 10 shops AND the mystery shop to be eligible for prizes which include:
• One Grand Prize: Pressing Station: Retail value $500.00Reliable Senza 200DS iron, Ironing Station & 1 gallon Best Press.
• 10 first place prizes: $50.00 gift certificate from each shop.
• 10 second place prizes: $25.00 gift certificate from each shop.
• All shops will have 20% OFF bolted fabric. Each shop will have a JUMBLE letter. Complete the Jumble on your passport to be eligible to win a $200.00 Gas Card!
• Your goody bag from each shop will have: Free Winter/Christmas project pattern, a piece of chocolate and a coupon.
• Use the return coupon on or before December 31st, 2016 and be entered into yet another prize drawing from EACH SHOP! Drawing will be held on December 31st.
• Nobody including the shop owners will know which shop will be the MYSTERY SHOP until the hop is over, but to win the grand prize, you must visit 9 of the 11 shops AND the MYSTERY SHOP. So it will be an interesting decision for you….
Do you DARE not visit ALL shops????
October - Annual Food for Fabric Sale
Donate a minimum of $5 worth of non-perishable food items and draw a ticket to receive a GUARANTEED 15%, 25%, or 30% off the most expensive continuous cut of fabric.
Donations will be made to food pantries and/or other non-profit organizations. (We choose a different organization each year.)